I recently finished Rory Stewart’s thought-provoking essay about Afghanistan in Can Intervention Work? It prompted many reactions, but I thought I’d share two:
- Rory Stewart, Can Intervention Work?
- Rory Stewart, “The Irresistible Illusion” (London Review of Books)
- Rory Stewart, “Degrees of Not Knowing” (London Review of Books)
- Portico Podcast Ep. 6 — Jake Cusack on Investing in Frontier & Fragile Markets
- Thoughts on James Fallows’s “Chickenhawk Nation”
- Henry Kissinger’s World Order and the Question of Universal Values